The In-service courses are one of the important components of the training initiatives of this academy. This helps in improving the capacities and competencies of Junior and Senior level officers of Indian Revenue Service. Every year DG Training approves a training calendar which has lot of In-services courses on offer. The calendar is fixed after analysing various training needs of the officers posted in various institutions of the department. Planning and Research Unit of NADT plans and designs the in-service courses. Some of the important courses conducted in last few years are -
- Seminar for Commissioners of Income-tax Appeals
- Effective Representation before Income-tax Appellate Tribunal.
- Course on Advance Rulings and Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements.
- Preventing Tax Fraud.
- Information Technology in Survey, Search & Seizure Operations
- Seminar for Vigilance Officers
- Gender issues at work
- Seminar on Change Management
- Transfer Pricing
- International Business Taxation.
- Seminar on Strategic Management
- Seminar on emerging issues in Investigation
- Seminar on Tax policy
- Workshop on Digital forensics and Cyber investigation
- Course for newly promoted JCsIT
- Seminar on emerging issues on corporate taxation
- Seminar on Ethics and Values in governance
- Seminar on infrastructure management
- Seminar on Competency Development
- Seminar on Mission 20-20
The current training calendar for AY is enclosed for ready reference - link